- Select Schluter-DILEX-EHK/-HKS according to tile thickness.
- Using a notched trowel, apply thin-set mortar to areas where the perforated anchoring legs will be placed.
- Press the perforated anchoring legs of profile into the mortar.
Note: Accessories are installed before tile using a permanently elastic, waterproof adhesive. Prior to application, any contact-inhibiting substances (e.g., grease, etc.) must be removed. The connectors should overlap the profile ends by at least 3/8" (10 mm).
- Trowel additional setting material over the perforated anchoring legs to ensure full coverage and support of the tile edges.
- Solidly embed the tiles and align flush with the top of the profile, leaving a joint of approx. 1/16" - 1/8" (1.5 mm - 3 mm) between the tile and the profile.
- Fill the joint completely with grout or setting material.