- Select Schluter-DILEX-BWA according to tile thickness.
- Using a notched trowel, apply thin-set mortar over the area where the profile is to be placed.
- If necessary, fill the dovetailed channel with Schluter-KERDI-FIX, epoxy resin, silicone, or similar to adhere the profile to the existing structure.
- Press the perforated anchoring leg of Schluter-DILEX-BWA into the mortar and adjust it securely against the existing building elements.
- Trowel additional thin-set mortar over the perforated anchoring leg to ensure full coverage and support of the tile edges.
- Solidly embed the tiles and align flush with the top of the profile.
- A joint of approx. 1/16" - 1/8" (1.5 mm - 3 mm) should be left between the tile and the profile.
- Fill the joint completely with grout or setting material.